Miles0803

Wow...
I was going to trade a HU and amp for his HU. Wouldnt ship first, I agreed to ship first but felt weird. I saw him bumping the HU AFTER we agreed to trade. Asked for pics with SN and he told me no...

Im glad I backed out.
Well that's just plain shady. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/sneaky.gif.7189749b3a3f769e8815b47e8ae87f88.gif

Well that's just plain shady. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/sneaky.gif.7189749b3a3f769e8815b47e8ae87f88.gif
His excuse was it was half an hour away or something like that in R/T pimps garage. Got me thinking if he wont pick it up now why would he later.

Has an IP check on the alleged scammer been done? He might have several shady deals going on at this time.

I actually read the thread a few times and it always seemed like when he ships something it gets lost or sent back to him.

I seriously don't know how he has not been banned. The guy clearly scammed me. He never posted any type of proof or anything to defend himself. And he just ignores me. And he still tries to sell stuff on here. He needs to be banned.

I thought he said he didn't have paypal?
He got an account after he scammed me apparently. I wanted to do our whole deal through paypal but he said he didn't have a bank account which was most likely a lie.

How about you contact the folks in my sig. Several of them know Miles personally and myself.

bravo guys you figured it out im also, ampjunkielikeme schrummy, burzendowski, treo15x2, infamous_e46 riogigalo, obrien202, chief_bignut, //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/handclap.gif.0c301076f534e244f0460706894f19e0.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/yourock.gif.93d527d504392657a77fa577298070a1.gif

i cant believe you all figured it out....I'm also Fusion_FREAK

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/youreawesome.gif.a27e190c662afa8e2be5686b27bd1659.gif

oops forgot to change accounts.....

His excuse was it was half an hour away or something like that in R/T pimps garage. Got me thinking if he wont pick it up now why would he later.
the reason i didn't wanna drive half an hour it was about 8 o'clock at night or so and Eric (r/t pimp) had to work the next morning and i didnt know when he was going to bed, i offered to do it that weekend when i would already be there...

anyway leave it up to a bunch of idiots/know it alls to think that Eric and I are the same person...

the reason i didn't wanna drive half an hour it was about 8 o'clock at night or so and Eric (r/t pimp) had to work the next morning and i didnt know when he was going to bed, i offered to do it that weekend when i would already be there...
anyway leave it up to a bunch of idiots/know it alls to think that Eric and I are the same person...
well all we care about really is did lazyrider get his money period..

well all we care about really is did lazyrider get his money period..
i sent it, he claimed he never got it, i took the stub to the post office they said it had been cashed by him, after that he kept claiming he never got it, i got tired of him trying to get more money out of me, if someone stole his mail its not my fault...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

LazyRider

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
LazyRider
Internet
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies