Mike @ Singer Alternators = BAD Customer Servive

Well I just mailed it off today, hopefully it doesn't cost me an arm and leg to get it fixed. Ill let you guys know how it goes since it doesn't look like this thread is getting deleted. Hopefully, Singer will get me fixed up and I can leave a good word for him.

[quote name='blowthemup']Im considering my options cause im not so sure I want to put the Singer back in after I get it fixed. I might end up selling it and just running my stock alternator for now.[/QUOTE]

Cheaper than competitors...plus the option of diff colors to match your vehicle., Just ask @Massive spl.

yeah He's been good to me, just slow. considering he's handling everyone's email along with all the dealers as well... i dont blame him. Fk overhead costs of a secretary when you running a small business.

So I was a little upset the other day when I had to swap alternators and wait a week for a response to get it fixed. Maybe I was a little impatient but also maybe this thread got back to him and motivated him to take care of business. I dont really know but in the end all that matters is that the customer is happy, I suppose a week turn around on an email isnt too bad for a one man show. Then again it only takes a second to handle a quick simple email and we pay a pretty penny for these alternators so I expected prompt service. Things go bad and fail, hopefully Singer alternators are better for more than just two years of life, would hate to be pulling it for repair all the time. As long as Mike is reasonable on the repair and gets it back to me in a timely manner then I suppose things will be cool. Like I said hopefully ill be able to leave a good word about my repair service to make up for the ugly thread.

If you think mike's customer service is bad, wait till you deal with J's ultimate alts fker will flat out curse you out and block you then talk **** about you to groups of ppl.
welp. hopefully i don't have any issues with mine haha. i am sending mine back to make it self excited and have him look at the regulator cause my voltage jumps up to 15.2 sometimes

Here is the update guys. Mike got my alternator and got it fixed up for me. He replaced the brushes, bearings, and regulator. Price was very reasonable and it didn't take long for him to do his thing. I'm still waiting to receive it in the mail but it shouldn't take but a few days. Hopefully it holds up a little better this time around but at least he got me fixed up in a timely manner for a reasonable price. I wouldn't eliminate Singer from your choices if your on the market for a high output alternator but I would definitely consider my options.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.