main power wires to disto block or rear batt.

Participant count
  • Participant list
sc
I ran my 4/0 welding cable power and ground from the front batt to the cargo in my explorer today. Question is should I put them on my rear batt then to my distro or can I put them straight to my distro blocks then just wire of the block to my rear batt, amps, etc. I made some beefy blocks out of aluminum 9.25×2x1.25.

1278b6bceccf16a64ebfc18ee4080414.jpg

Haven't put the rest of the holes in because I'm not to sure the best way to run it

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

are you able to put the blocks directly onto your battery posts? i dont really think its going to make a big difference either way in this situation, although id probably run it to batt then distro if you think of how the current is going to flow

I can drill and mount straight to rear batt but might look a little fugly cause of how big they are(might have made the a little to beefy). I believe I'm go in to mount them on a piece lexan or mount to the side of the box running mains to rear batt then distro blocks to keep the flow right like you said.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.