Mids and tweets

Ok I am putting mids and tweets in my doors

I wanna put 3 mids in each doors how do I wire

Them up do I have to wire up all 3 crossover or can I just

Hook them up to my 4 channel amp the way I thought

About doing it is having a amp for the left side and right side

Of the car or front and rear either way

Will I need to purchase a crossover or something
you just need a pioneer or jvc head unit. or an alpine 164 bt. Those head units have built in crossovers specifically for mids and tweeters with adjustable slope.

Nvx jad 800.4 amp will have active crossovers if you want to go the amp route but know that your slope is fixed and you cant adjust it..

My question is why 3 per door? Coming from someone that just went from 3 mids per door back to one 8 per door, less is more. I’d get one really nice mid and tweet per door and feed them some power.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.