middle console (1997 monte carlo) ** PICS **

??? Are you saying that it will look good or what?
If black is a bad color what should i got with?

Blue? That is what the neons and my knobs are.

I would go with the same color as the interior but black is hard to get nice as mentioned...

dave take that thing and send it to ish on pimp my ride tell to hook it up with some suede.
yea i called him up and he said he would do it just cause i was his right hand man. But it would have cost me like $50 total in shipping. Whereas i just help skep with his build in and he comes over here and picks it up for me. Now that is what i call service.

If i would put any material on it i would do a leather. B/c i am eventually going to get some black leather racing seats.

imma have this thing shaped by the time i go out tonight so i'll have pics up. i was slackin yesterday because i left @ like 6:00. only problem is with teh back end which you will have to do monte. i dont have the correct tools and stuff but everything else will be shaped and sanded.

its gonna be a power outlet for monte's xbox and an AC/DC converter is going under the console. my drill doesnt have its key so i cant take out the bit that is in right now and drill pilot holes for it so monte is just gonna have to finish that part.

This project sounds really cool. I want to see some more pics, like asap.

also....how big is that screen? maybe you said earlier but I don't feel like hitting the "back button" =/.......

and is just going to be a long block piece only housing the screen, no drink holes or disk changer, or even a deck or something? just wondering really, it's really cool.

This project sounds really cool. I want to see some more pics, like asap.
also....how big is that screen? maybe you said earlier but I don't feel like hitting the "back button" =/.......

and is just going to be a long block piece only housing the screen, no drink holes or disk changer, or even a deck or something? just wondering really, it's really cool.
there is going to be the 7" screen. A dvd player. I got to make the hole for that. One the underside is going to be a 120 watt amp. Power Inverter. On the back is going to be an outlet to plug 120 volt stuff in. Then also a gameplate adapter for easy hookup of the box. A digital volt meter is also going in. I also a got a few more ideas but i am going to suprise you all when i get pics up after i get it back.

I also a got a few more ideas but i am going to suprise you all when i get pics up after i get it back.
can't wait to see them! btw great job so far //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsupwink.gif.129404938effda6ad9cca39e7f4b58a3.gif

i got the last layer of hardener thrown on (to seal in the bondo). the sides are mounted on and molded with the glass. heres some pictures. sorry for the quality but its dark and the flash on my camera *****!

10003918jl.jpg

10003928ht.jpg

10003932sz.jpg

10003941kb.jpg

10003952cm.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.