metra harness confusion

Participant count
  • Participant list
It's me again,

Does anyone knows where I could find the color code for my truck's factory harness?

I bought a metra harness so i don't have to cut anything in my 2010 f150 xlt with sync.

I think I made a mistake, can anyone help, here is what I did.

On the metra harness wires, it says what the wire is. example: the grey wire says right front positive. It says that on every wires. But here is my problem, when I look at the metra harness and the factory harness, they look different. And I realized that the red wire on the metra harness (+12 volts accessory) does not match with anything on the factory harness, in fact there is nothing at the place of the factory harness. I think that might be why I couldn't see any voltage when I look at the red wire and the ground.

Dont know if it's clear but here is a picture to help understand.
lPexy.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.