Memphis Subwoofers...Worth the hype??

I have a MoJo 15 for sale.. Ill do 150 if you meet me in Nashville. As its been stated, Mojo's are as good as it gets for Memphis.. Not a weak sub by any means though (compared to the rest of Memphis' overrated overpriced junk... ran ALOT of memphis while i was in HS)

I had a pair of pr12s over the summer, they got decently loud for an entry level sub, I havent owned any of their other stuff. They make a decent product, but the brand new prices don't make them very appealing. They have award winning customer service however and if you can find them used, they are usually a good deal.

For that price check out Sundowns E series or Mmats P1
The Sundown E12-D2 interests me because I can get an amp that give it 400 watts at 4 ohms and then buy another one later on and wire it down to 2 ohms and not need to buy a new more powerful amp. Does that sound like a good idea? And can I get away with using a 500 watt amp with it or do I need to find a 400 watt one? What are some cheap, but good 400 watt amps? (Under $150 and gray market dealers-don't need authorized stuff)

Sounds like any good Memphis is out of my price range. Any thoughts on what CaddieJapan mentioned? - dc level, Fi , sundown, SSA. I like the idea of mixing it up and not having the same thing everyone else has.
I'm a sundown rep in Chattanooga if you'd like to hear some stuff they have. I can get ya hooked up too!

I have had mojos and the c3 subs from memphis in the past. Also have run several different memphis amps. You could get alot more bang for your buck with other brands.

You should really look at the American Bass xfl subs. For the $ its really a great deal for a 1000 rms sub. You should be able to find a 12" xfl in ur budget.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.