MEMPHIS MOJO AMPLIFIER 16-MCD4KW 4000 WATTS RMS POWERFUL $1000obo

Beamin23

Item(s) for Sale:

MEMPHIS AMPLIFIER 16-MCD4KW 4000 WATTS RMS POWERFUL I will take a $850obo Perfect condition great amp 4000 real watts

Send me your number or call/text 510-355-7212 w_jeffries84@yahoo.com I

Prefect condition there's nothing wrong with it at all I babied this amp it will any subwoofers

Item(s) Description/Condition:

This amplifier has a beauty that runs much deeper than its custom black pearl finish. Its super efficient microprocessor-controlled power supplies produce amazing bass on less electrical current than most ordinary amps and generate less heat. Most monoblock amplifiers are not bridgeable, but with a special Memphis device, you can bridge together two of these amplifiers to double your power. This amp runs a true 4000 watts of clean power at your disposal.

MOJO Series Monoblock Class D 4000W Max Amplifer

RMS Power Rating:

4 ohms: 1000 watts x 1 chan.

2 ohms: 2000 watts x 1 chan.

1 ohm: 4000 watts x 1 chan.

Max power output: 4000 watts x 1 chan.

Total Harmonic Distortion:

4 ohms: 0.5%

2 ohms: 0.75%

1 ohm: 1.0%

MOSFET power supply

Remote bass level input (remote level control sold separately)

Power, protection and blown fuse LED indicators

Custom black pearl finish

Signal To Noise Ratio: 95 dB

Input Sensitivity: 250mV - 9V

Input Impedance: 22Kohm

Damping Factor: >50

Output Impedance: 1-4Ohm

Includes 0 gauge fuse holder with two 250 amp ANL fuses

Low heat generation

Gold-plated RCA inputs

Buffered RCA low level output (loop through)

Variable low-pass filter (50-250 Hz, 18 dB/octave)

Variable high pass subsonic filter (20-50 18dB/octave)

CEA-2006 compliant amplifier

Dimensions: 31-1/2"L x 7-5/8"W x 2-1/2"H

Price:

850obo

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

I'm willing to ship buyer pays for shipping

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
Item(s) for Sale: MEMPHIS MOJO AMPLIFIER 16-MCD4KW 4000 WATTS RMS POWERFUL $1000obo

Paid $2000 for this amp. I will take a $1000 or best offer Sold my car so i have no need for it no more. Perfect condition great amp 4000 real watts. Can push any speakers to the max. my loss your gain thanks I can send u pics leave me your number or email

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Send me your number or call/text 510-355-7212 w_jeffries84@yahoo.com I

Prefect condition there's nothing wrong with it at all I babied this amp it will any subwoofers

Price:

1000obo

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

I'm willing to ship buyer pays for shipping

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).
No **** but they go for 5-600 all day long... That and you have followed zero rules to sell anything anyways....

Benched did 2813w @ 2ohm voltage dropping to 13.2. 75% efficient drew 281amps... 1% THD

What would you think if you wanted to buy something and then saw that the description was exactly the same as something from 3 years ago?

His is sold I have mines what's the problem u tell me if anybody wants this amp for a good price sent me a pm or call or text its going to be up on eBay too soon I can send u pics videos of it hit me up

I'm not a scammer I just trying to sale my amp **** what's the big deal if u don't want it u don't have to buy it thats crazy
You must admit that it's very odd that your title & description are word for word exactly the same as a 3 year old eBay listing from a different seller. turtlestrap, mitchell0715, & myself are just trying to look out for our fellow ca.com members. Why don't you address the question of why you copy & pasted your description from an old eBay listing?

Also, would you be willing to ship first.. to an established ca.com member with positive feedback?

I did that because that the only info on that amp and Im a 1st time seller so didn't know if it was worth more or less so I used that old add and I know they don't make these anymore so u can give me a call if u have any questions

I did that because that the only info on that amp and Im a 1st time seller so didn't know if it was worth more or less so I used that old add and I know they don't make these anymore so u can give me a call if u have any questions
there's a perfectly good description page here. along with specs and such.

Memphis 16-MCD4KW (16mcd4kw) 4000W RMS, Class D Monoblock MOJO

GLWS though, you have to make these sale threads more thorough or else people will rip you on it.

Hey I feel u on that one man and thanks for the info jeffdachef so guys If there's anyone the wants the amp hit me up email pm or call im a newbie just trying to sale amp on here sorry

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.