ARC Audio DXE Very Rare

Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

wanderer1

CarAudio.com Elite
Laughlin
Item(s) for Sale: For sale is a like new ARC DXE. This thing is extremely capable and very rare. Incredible processing power and all balanced connections. Can run 4 way active if you'd like, has number of presets to recall. Fully balanced signal from head unit to control unit. Clipping lights. Dual input. 5 band parametric eq. 3 summed sub and center channel. Once you have it set you can remove the control unit and out it away. You still have the 5 band EQ with volume and fader control. Adjustable crossover slopes and on and on, the manual is 20 pages long, please refer to it for questions, it can easily be downloaded at the ARC Audio site.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

like new, would consider new. just came back from ARC today after a full check up. the cables have never been used. Pretty sure it was just mounted on a display board.

Price:

$800 (original price was over $1700)

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Actual shipping will be figured out

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
Never used, mounted on a demo board. Lots of processing power. All balanced lines. Separate EQ, quite a fancy piece with original retail of $1700. Make me a good offer before ebay. need install money for my truck. Read the 20 page install book if you want to be impressed.

Did I mention I just spent $90 to have ARC check it out and its cherry? Fully balanced cabling, if you have engine noise it aint from this piece. Once tuned you can remove the controller and put it on the shelf till needed again. EQ is separate and left connected for use. $800

Will trade for a pair of clean ARC Audio KS600.2s. Double DIN H/U with Nav and a camera that I can turn on (want to add to front) and all the other neat stuff. IDK hit me up, don't need speakers or woofers. $750 cash works well too. Really should read the install book and see the power and control this unit gives you over your system

Need to move this. Take a clean KS300.4 and $400. Open to cash and trades. Will take a $700 gift certificate from air bag it .com or 323 wheels out of Los angeles. maybe you give them 600 and they'll give you 700 in certificate idk but a closed mouth don't get fed. hit en up. this is truly an amazing piece. Not gonna use gotta go $600, original price $1700, just back from ARC for full checkup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...