Memphis Mojo 15 vs American Bass Hd 15

Participant count
  • Participants list
I’m curious to know what sub you guys think is better?
Too generic of a question. Music is not only subjective but there are a TON of variables that you have to factor in.

You asked which is better. Better for what ? What exactly is the goal ? daily driver with low hz ?, SPL setup in which your trying to get the highest possible decibels ? well rounded SQ setup that isn't peaky and optimal for listening to a broad range of music ? 

How many watts are you not only running but how many watts can your cars electrical physically produce ? Sealed or ported ? If ported what is the port going to be tuned to ? 

You can't just ask which is better. In some cars/installs the Mojo might be the best option, in other cars/installs the American Bass might be better. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Too generic of a question. Music is not only subjective but there are a TON of variables that you have to factor in.

You asked which is better. Better for what ? What exactly is the goal ? daily driver with low hz ?, SPL setup in which your trying to get the highest possible decibels ? well rounded SQ setup that isn't peaky and optimal for listening to a broad range of music ? 

How many watts are you not only running but how many watts can your cars electrical physically produce ? Sealed or ported ? If ported what is the port going to be tuned to ? 

You can't just ask which is better. In some cars/installs the Mojo might be the best option, in other cars/installs the American Bass might be better. 
Okay, so I have 250 amp alternate in my car. I also have Hifonics Zeus ZRX3216.1D 3200 Watt Monoblock Amp, and then a 4.25 cubic feet box tuned at 37 hz. I was looking at the mojo m3 and Hd 15.. I was wondering which sub would be louder with the set up that I already have while listening to only hip hop/rap.

The AB HD is the superior sub. Memphis subs are overpriced and underperform. 
I 2nd this. The AB Hd15 would be good for your wattage and setup. It's a well-rounded sub that's not super peaky and perfect for those who just want a loud sub that is still decent musically

Just make sure you get the recent model, not the old model (recent HD model has USA voice coil and upgraded magnet )

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.