Memphis M3 Vs. Kicker CVX

Memphis M3. Plus they redesigned them for 2008. They look incredible. Plus you can't beat lifetime warranty on installation or free replacement of blown subs. But I doubt your gonna blow a sub if they offer the warranties they offer.
They look incredible so that makes them better??? You think they will be hard to blow because they put a lifetime warranty on them??? hahahahahahahahahaha

ive pwned the m3's and l7's in my honest opinion id do cvx by far! i just honestly think u shouldnt even compare the m3 to the cvx/l7 category anyway!

I ended up getting 2 12" Kicker CVX's, they are going in a 6ft^3 ported box tuned to 35hz, powered by a kicker zx1500.1.

Speakers i went with the Kicker KS series front and back and powered by a zx350.4. and a Alpine 9885 head unit.

M3! only have 400 watts going to it and it pounds.... friend had a L5 with a Kx 750 in a lexus and mine was far louder imho.
What about it bud, the thing that wrong with that comparison is 2 totaly diffrent cars n 2 totaly diffrent installs the Memphis M3 is a sub that is very underated on power my M1 can handle the max power- 500 watts all day long and the cone doesnt heat up bad at all the M3 could also hold the Kx 750.1 especially if its the new 08 series M3

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.