4 kicker cvr15s

box probably wont be too big man. Thats gonna need a lot of airspace to sound good. Better off doing 2 strong 12"s.... or cut the CVRs down to 2 15"s.

Or wall that bish off. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

the people in kicker said i dont need to make a big box if they are sealed

only if it was ported

this is the size of my trunk

L-65 1NCHES

W-41 INCHES

TOP TOP BOTTOM-21 1/2

AND I STILL HAVE MORE ROOM IF I NEEDED IT

JUS WANTE A LIL MORE SPACE ALL AROUND

Will it be loud? Yeah, its four 15's...

Could it be louder? yeah if u planned it out a bit more.

You could probably get the same output with just 2 L7 15''s in the right box, compared to four sealed cvrs. I mean the four of them have a big cone area advantage, but sealing off 15's like that doesnt seem like the thing your wanting.

u want loud i take it tho.

yes i want loud

i dont want sq

i have right now 4 qo inch evs

4 8 inch beymas

4 tweeters

so i needed alot of bass

and i found 4 cvr15s for 400 new but 07 series and i live by canal street in new york so i can exchange over the counter

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.