Participant count
  • Participant list

Xero.Limit
10+ year member

Memphis 15-M3MOJO12 - 150$ - 12" Sub

Memphis 16-MCD1000 - 150$ - 1100 Watt RMS Amp

Memphis 16-VBF1 - 50$ - Line Driver

Or All of it for $300

I also have a ported box for two 12" will have a pic up soon of that it's built like the diagram below. The port is on the right side I'll take offers on that, it is also carpeted. There is a bump on the bottom right but it's not much not sure where it came from.

___

|___\

|____\

|_____\

|______|

Ignore all the horizontal lines spaces wouldn't show up.

All in good working condition will take pics upon request. Price is firm will take a trade of a double din touch screen head unit, must have iPod input.

pics with user name will make a worlkd of difference.

and sweet line driver too //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Finally got the pics uploaded they are about a month old but the equipment hasn't even been moved since I took them.

Memphis 15-M3MOJO12

subtop.jpg

subbottom.jpg

Memphis 16-MCD1000

amptop.jpg

Some scratches

amptop2.jpg

ampside1.jpg

ampside2.jpg

Memphis 16-VBF1

linetop.jpg

lineside1.jpg

Box - Piece of wood is removable I did that because my other sub blew.

boxside2.jpg

boxside1.jpg

They are up now imageshack links messed me up. I don't have a camera so it took me a while to get those off the camera I took them with as my girlfriend didn't bring her cord with her and is lazy and kept forgetting to send me them. I hope these suffice.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.