Memphis 15-c310d4 Subwoofer box design help

Participant count
  • Participant list

G33kman

Ok so I have a 2007 Dodge Charger that I'm looking at building a box to put (2) Memphis 10" C3 Subwoofers in.

I have looked high and low for a good spec sheet to input the t/s parameters into but can't find anything...

The best that I could find is what the xmax value is so I'm not really sure what to dimensions to build the box to. I'd like to tune it around 30hz if possible but without these parameters I know it's not going to happen very easy or at all.

I'm wondering if anyone has any idea what dimensions I should build my box to.

I want 2 chambers and ports (rectangle built from the wood of the box no piping) I did find some info saying the max ported volume is 1.36cu ft per subwoofer on sonic electronics site but I'm not to sure how reliable that is.

If someone could give me some info on what they would recommend I would greatly appreciate it!

I haven't had a chance to run out to measure my trunk yet i did it a while ago but don't remember the dimensions. I had a (2) 12" sealed box in there before with no problems.

I have an Orion hcca d1200 old school "true power" amp.

I need two ports cause i want two seperate chambers.

I'm just looking at what someone would recommend for an internal box volume (cu ft) the trunk is pretty decently sized so that shouldn't be an issue.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.