MECA finals Death Penalty Rebuild.

Got a couple more thing done, beauty panel mad and installed, battery boxes made wraped and installed and batteries hooked up.

1498e3ea.jpg

0971068f.jpg

5f684cd4.jpg

90e71c0c.jpg

9545d2fb.jpg

463f0963.jpg

d5baa67c.jpg

d6d6e006.jpg

fee8d73d.jpg

fc53c68f.jpg

Hey, Everything is looking AWSOME! Where did you get the Incriminator audio componets?? If you ever decided to change up Let me get first dibs on them...Also where can I find a new IA 40.1??

Last edited by a moderator:
You did that with the two death penalties? That seems low, no offense, especially for 2 21"s. I did a 148.2 with a single 18 at the headrest with one door open on about 1200w @ 55hz. I realize mine was a higher frequency, but you see what I'm getting at. How much power? That just doesn't make sense to me. Was it a straight tone or on music? I think I'm missing something //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif
Word bruhh.

STFU hater. You keep saying negative shit punk.
I said the install looks good which it does.. I question the numbers he will get with it because i have dealt with these vehicles and once you hit a certain number you hit a wall.. It is VERY tough to get real good numbers below the window line. I hope he does. It doesnt matter to me one way or the other. im just saying its an up hill road

I said the install looks good which it does.. I question the numbers he will get with it because i have dealt with these vehicles and once you hit a certain number you hit a wall.. It is VERY tough to get real good numbers below the window line. I hope he does. It doesnt matter to me one way or the other. im just saying its an up hill road

I apologize.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.