MECA finals Death Penalty Rebuild.

Well I have been getting alot of questions about the speakers I am going to be running, and there is already a few pics floating around, so here you go.

b1447072.jpg

f267e024.jpg

41571ba5.jpg

cbfdffa3.jpg

e130de54.jpg

2d7bf293.jpg

bf8c44af.jpg

cfa20bf0.jpg

i dont forsee you having championship numbers.. i may eat crow but im curious to see what you get out of it.. going to take a big number to win a title in street

There is a pic of that, it's close but I'm under, just as planned!
Yeah, there's a picture of a tube sitting on the seat at an upward angle clearing the subs. lol.

I'm talking about laying a yardstick flat across both sides of a sub and seeing if THAT clears the seat.

Definitely nice work though. Even if it doesn't do quite the numbers needed, at least it looks awesome. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Yeah, there's a picture of a tube sitting on the seat at an upward angle clearing the subs. lol.
I'm talking about laying a yardstick flat across both sides of a sub and seeing if THAT clears the seat.
The tube goes from the rear sub up to the seat, that is the gap from it being lower than the seat at the front sub.

hes talking about the tube resting on the seat then going at about a 45 to get above the sub.. doesnt look flat

---------- Post added at 12:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 AM ----------

could just be the up close picture messing with us.. might be more clear from farther back

hes talking about the tube resting on the seat then going at about a 45 to get above the sub.. doesnt look flat 

---------- Post added at 12:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 AM ----------

could just be the up close picture messing with us.. might be more clear from farther back
Definitely must be the angle as it looks like the tube is going UP to clear the subs, not UP to rest on the seat.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.