MECA finals Death Penalty Rebuild.

Went and picked up three of the subs today. The 4th one is still being built and I hope it's here by the end of the week.

cc9dbc4d.jpg

d16c3839.jpg

6bb894a5.jpg

hate to break it to you man but those vehicles are ridiculously hard to get loiud... i know guys with multiple world finals and titles that have struggled with these.. guy in my club isrunning 4 18s and 3x your power below the indow line ad not close to what you are going to need at finals to win this class... although they do very well in driveby.. i wouldnt expect more then a 152 out of it

So some of you may be wondering what happened to the build.

Well nothing, just been doing alot of sanding of the fiberglass resin, pretty boring stuff. I have the inside in primer now.

Also a bit more, my dc power 270 SP alt has been shipped off for repair, it quit charging at 14 volts, it will be up for sale soon. As for what I am going to be running, I just picked up a second sponsorship from Mechman!!! Thanks Matt!!! I now have a new SMD unit on the way.

And also I am going to be updating the door speakers, the seleniums and crecendos will be taken out and replaced with two new sets of ...... Which I picked up Friday from .... Haha well they don't officially drop until Wednesday so I can tell or show you what it is. But I am the first customer to have any!!!

Here is some pics for ya.

2508b871.jpg

b73e49dd.jpg

1eb7f51c.jpg

549cd217.jpg

5a42c934.jpg

3092f0c8.jpg

210b3d99.jpg

and most of the suburban/tahoe boxes i have messed with dont like subs up port back and usually like 45s in the corners for below window line setups

---------- Post added at 10:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 PM ----------

box looks excellent.. good craftsmanship... took your time and it came out very well

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.