Measuring a factory system eq curve?

Participant count
  • Participant list

P0234

NoVa
I have a newer Chevy and it seems to have quite a bit of bass dropoff once the volume gets past the half way mark. Since replacing the head unit is out of the question, I'm trying to see what I'm working with.

Is there any reasonably cheap way to measure frequency rolloff at the amp output? I know I can measure it using an RTA with the speakers but I'm more interested in what is going to the speakers.

I'm not averse to spending $50 on something to measure it, I already have a mutimeter.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.