Measurements for ext cab S10

Participant count
  • Participant list

skullsmasher
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
ca
If anyone has some please post em up so I can compare.

I haven't made the port measurements yet but here is what I have so far.

3/4 mdf:

45"x27"

45"x7"

45"x15"

45"x3"

45"x8"

Does anyone have suggestions or any comments about this size of a box for a couple (Maybe 3) 12"s ?

What should I use to prevent rattling if any occurs? Where should it go usually? I know it depends where it rattles from but, I am just not sure how to do it so any help is appreciated. Should I bolt it to the cab?

You can actually make the width 46.75 inches.

Keep in mind there is a jack stand that you may have to cut out.

Also, if you don't want it to go higher than the carpet on the back, your measurement is 12.5

You can actually make the width 46.75 inches.
Keep in mind there is a jack stand that you may have to cut out.

Also, if you don't want it to go higher than the carpet on the back, your measurement is 12.5
Cool, thanks man. I was actually gonna go all the way up to just below the windshield so I can add 1-2 more woofers when I am able to.

the box is gonna be ok though if I just "throw it in there" ????

tryin to do this

Here is a box Chris (IonSQL) designed for a 99 ext cab s10. I will start building on this today probably. Should be fun.
cool, i need the measurements for the lip....the part where the floor bends or whatever.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.