Meade's new enclosure

IndySlim

CoolAssDude
Mar 13, 2019
Omaha NE
Man Steve Meade just posted a video of a new enclosure that quick connects/disconnects to a mount in the trunk via extremely strong neo magnets. The amp rack was built into the mount. This is one of the sickest ideas I've seen.

Popwarhomie

Team Lethal Pressure
10+ year member
Jan 22, 2010
Florida
Meade gets offended like a liberal tranny.

He got ripped off on that DD1 when a guy returned a multimeter in the box. Random dude replied "LMFAO!" in live chat and he goes off on him saying he has nothing and will never be nothing.

I thought it was funny as **** when he opened the box and there was a multimeter. Him bitching over $200 which he will get back no problem is just childish.

Reactions: wew lad and denim

Boomin_tahoe

Hurtin' feelings errrday.
10+ year member
Jul 24, 2005
WA
Meade gets offended like a liberal tranny.

He got ripped off on that DD1 when a guy returned a multimeter in the box. Random dude replied "LMFAO!" in live chat and he goes off on him saying he has nothing and will never be nothing.

I thought it was funny as **** when he opened the box and there was a multimeter. Him bitching over $200 which he will get back no problem is just childish.
Right! I watched some of it a few days ago but the fact that he had to make a viral video about it then he went on a swearing rage about it too....unprofessional. I mean I get it we all been ripped off at least once in our life but I didn't make a youtube video about it. I'm just surprised it didn't happen sooner.

And...exactly what Jeff said. I joined his forum and some of his followers were complete dicks to me. Argued with him on the forum too I'm surprised I didn't get banned, and I have heard of people getting banned if you don't like his opinion or if you don't like RF, etc.I'll never go back to that forum again. I have seen the way he treats people on youtube comments as well as his forum. Yeah no.....don't need that kinda treatment, I don't care if you are a youtube sensation or celibrity star. I'll stick to watching EXO....

OP
IndySlim

IndySlim

CoolAssDude
Mar 13, 2019
Omaha NE
Ok with that being said does him being an asshole like a lot of us are myself included. Does that mean the idea of a Neo Magnet quick connect enclosure isn't cool.

ThxOne

AudioFreak
Jun 8, 2018
Saint Marys, GA
Not only am I an asshole but I am a dickhead and a jerk... but I am a gentle lover...

I like the idea but yeah... he is a bit sensitive to even the smallest criticism.

Reactions: denim

Popwarhomie

Team Lethal Pressure
10+ year member
Jan 22, 2010
Florida
I see zero use for it personally but hey whatever sucks your dick or whatever that saying is.

Oh yeah. Wrong section.

• Haha
Reactions: audiobaun

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
No hate for Steve or anything but it kinda seems like making things more complicated than they need to be.
Should of posted pics/vid bro.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest posts

Trending topics

Latest classifieds