MClass Component Speakers 15-MCS8

Participant count
  • Participant list

ledzeppac
10+ year member

Hey guys... I finally destroyed my Memphis Mclass 5.25. I thought they sounded great but I would like to have a bit more power with the next set... I have always had my eyes on the MClass Component Speakers 15-MCS8. Has anyone run a set of these, thoughts? Anyone currently running the 6.5's?

Thanks

I am trying to get some reviews myself. I really want to know how these do. I listend to a set of the MCC6's in an acord running off of an MS-8. They blew me away. I was very impressed.

I am trying to get some reviews myself. I really want to know how these do. I listend to a set of the MCC6's in an acord running off of an MS-8. They blew me away. I was very impressed.
Well thats good news to hear. I'm shocked I cannot find one review on these things...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.