SOLD MB Quart,RE,Lots of stuff

xbdrx
10+ year member

I sleep really late
I have decided to go a different route with the system, so im selling most of it. Plus I have a few things jst layin around.

RE SX 12" Dual 2 ohm- 9.5/10 cosmetically 10/10 mechanically. There are a few scuffs on the rubber gasket, other than that its in perfect shape. Used for about 7 months. $225

MB Quart raa-1000- 9/10 cosmetically 10/10 mechanically. Used to push the SX. Missing some screws that hold the side plates that cover the connections and a screw that holds the turn on lead wire in place, I jst used a different screw and it works fine....you cant see it anyway once the amp is installed. $275

Lightning Audio 1 farad cap- Perfect shape $50

Alpine CHM-S601 6 disk cd changer- 8.5 cosmetically. It worked fine when I took it out of my truck about 11 months ago, so I imagine it should work. $40

Kicker X2i crossover- 7 cosmetically. I have never used this crossover. I got it about a year ago from a friend and it worked then. I will hook it up if anyone wants it and make sure it works b4 I ship it. $30

BLOWN Kenwood kac-7201- Got it from a friend blown. Pops in-line fuse as soon as you turn it on. 8.5/10 cosmetically...$15

Might be willing to trade for a nice 2-channel amp 150-200 per channel. Might also be interested in a nice set of components also. All prices are shipped. Thanx

system013zj7.jpg

system014zp2.jpg

system018ps8.jpg

system020mv9.jpg

system024la0.jpg

have a kenwood kac-729s its a lil older but could push 150w rms on each channel. 2 channel overall pretty nice condition. Don't know really what im looking for that you have but maybe you could buy it or work something out.

Thanks

pm me if your interested

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.