Mb Quart Q4.150 or Discus 4125 Hifonics ZXI 150.4

Participant count
  • Participant list

SMFJ
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Looking for an amp that will do 200+ at 2 ohms. I don't go by what the website/manual saws I use x(Amps fusing)*13.8Volts*0.70(Class AB efficiency)=

ONLY interested in FULLY/FLAWLESSY working equipment. Not so hooked on looks.

Budget: REVISED

Right at $140 shipped but I might be a bit flexible.

AMP WILL BE GOING TO A GOOD HOME WITH A VOLTAGE DROP NO LESS THAN 13.21 AND A USUAL OF 14.1.

Offer Up

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

The Timpano amps are also small. I bought a small 1400 watt Timpano mono amp. I was impressed by the power I could get from it, but they have a...
Hello, I have bought a set of speakers but I want some recommendation of an amplifier that can work very well in them. 1 pair of RS1-216 1 pair of...
I wouldnt spend the funds on that amp if you have no way of knowing it works or not. Id purchase another 4 ch for that kind of money. You just...
One fuse (the 300) goes close to the battery to protect the power wire...then close to the amp you'll add another fuse (whatever size the...
I'm finally getting back into building a system after many years. I figure I'll document what I do. Here's my truck I initially wanted just a...

About this thread

SMFJ

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
SMFJ
Albany, Georgia, United States
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date