MB Quart Q or Rainbow SLC or Power T162s

MBQQSC216.jpg

MB Quart Q-Line QSC 216
if anyone wants my soul ill trade for these:yumyum:

so it sounds like the Q's will be my best option considering the price im gettin em for
BTW, i check and their retail is about $699
Ok that makes sense then....I thought you were talking about the QSD's orginally which retail for like $1000+ the last time I was at the dealer. Still a great deal thought as it's the same tweet, but they used a different coat on the mids and downgraded the x-over a bit as it is not bi-ampable.

i am always open to a challenge so i will take as long as it takes to tune these right....

now i just need a quality amp to power these and a set of co-axials, what would you recommend?

amps i had in mind are Phoenix Gold, Precision Power, JBL

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.