MB Quart PS-2 Opinions???

Participant count
  • Participant list

admobass

As you all may know you can get the MB Quart PS2 dual 2 ohm from sonic electronix for $35, but quality may not be all there, just got a 02' caravan for $300 to play with so space is no problem but money is, $200 is my price point right now for subs and I want to move some air and with the van I have plenty to move so I was thinking 6 of them 9 to 9.5 cu. ft. ported, each getting 200w to 250w. I completely understand cone area over power and I couldn't afford a good 15" or 18" with the budget right now. Just wondering some opinions on the 6.5mm xmax and the set up in general, thanks in advance.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.