Mb Quart ONX1.1500D do rated?

so how come all kicker and mtx amps come with birth sheets and can be as much as 18watts over rated or 400 over rated? i dont care to argue dude theres no reason to spend the extra cash on the newer line if the dsc will do what you want. also the onyx line wont do rated power //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
if all amps are the same then answer this? how does your 200 post a55 know so much more then me? if you dont need help then shut up and go buy ur crappy onyx1500.1 and quit pushing this thread. if ur sure it does rated then go buy it idiot

so how come all kicker and mtx amps come with birth sheets and can be as much as 18watts over rated or 400 over rated? i dont care to argue dude theres no reason to spend the extra cash on the newer line if the dsc will do what you want. also the onyx line wont do rated power //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
That's a difference of 382 watts... The dsc someone said did 1400 at 2 ohms for them which is 650 more than rated take 382 off that and you still have the 1k watts at 2 ohms... Like I said it will at least do 1k

That's a difference of 382 watts... The dsc someone said did 1400 at 2 ohms for them which is 650 more than rated take 382 off that and you still have the 1k watts at 2 ohms... Like I said it will at least do 1k
WHO DID THAT AND WHERE IS THE PROOF??? show us!!! let me guess ur talking about sic audio rigfht?

if the amp does sooo much over rated power then shut up and go buy it!!! What are you even doing here arguing with me? Go buy the amp that we all have already owned...i ran my dsc1500.1 at .7ohms and let me tell you big guy i didnt get the 2000rms that young kids like you claimed.

Your opinion doesn't matter facts do until someone says they tested ONX and found it to not do rated, your opinion will stay just that.

OMG my post count is lower I forgot the rules where sitting in the thunderdom talking about dumb **** to get your post count up or posting to buy stuff makes you smarter... You thinking that having higher posts means a higher knowledge makes you sound like an idiot.

I also was not pushing the thread I was trying to help Xanthos... I'm surprised you didn't know that seeing that you have so many posts(knowledge) you should be able to see into the future and stuff.

if the amp does sooo much over rated power then shut up and go buy it!!! What are you even doing here arguing with me? Go buy the amp that we all have already owned...i ran my dsc1500.1 at .7ohms and let me tell you big guy i didnt get the 2000rms that young kids like you claimed.
Nice edit I like how you took your comment about post count out

your opinion doesn't matter facts do until someone says they tested onx and found it to not do rated, your opinion will stay just that.
Omg my post count is lower i forgot the rules where sitting in the thunderdom talking about dumb **** to get your post count up or posting to buy stuff makes you smarter... You thinking that having higher posts means a higher knowledge makes you sound like an idiot.

I also was not pushing the thread i was trying to help xanthos... I'm surprised you didn't know that seeing that you have so many posts(knowledge) you should be able to see into the future and stuff.
please post links to all bench test you keep talking about.

also been here since 2005 idiot...what is your list of knowledge or system even...please tell me..help me see the error of my ways...i mean since my opinion on the onyx doesnt count since no1 has benched them then either does yours...THE FACT IS IDIOT THAT UNTIL BENCHED THE ONYX LINE WILL WORK LIKE EVERY OTHER HIFONICS AMP AND NOT DO RATED POWER

WHO DID THAT AND WHERE IS THE PROOF??? show us!!! let me guess ur talking about sic audio rigfht?
The person that said it is a couple pages back in this thread you selective reading jack ***... Also I already bought the dsc if you go back a couple pages and read that you would have known

The person that said it is a couple pages back in this thread you selective reading jack ***... Also I already bought the dsc if you go back a couple pages and read that you would have known
no need to read what you newbs have said...i didnt ask for a post i said show proof of the bench test that were done...who did it...with what electrical blah blah...hifnonics doesnt do rated 97% of the ttime...this is why the dsc line became such a nutthugger so fast it was rare to find a hifnoics line that did good power and more then rated like .5ohms //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Been in car audio since 2005 as well just didn't get on any forums till this year doesn't make me dumb just means that I enjoyed life without the internet
lol either way you cut it bestbuy boy...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.