massive n4 vs massive d3600?

Participant count
  • Participant list
The differences between the two are minimal. The D3600 has better tuning options though. The D3600 is built better and looks better.
so did either amp have inflated ratings? is the 1800@1 a more honest rating, or did both do rated? my biggest concern, as i said, is build quality/ long term reliability, so i guess i should go with the newer model? How exactly is it "built better"

naughtyca's point about the reduced wire guage input on the d 3600 is a bit of a concern, is 4 guage likely sufficient for 1800 watts?

i wanted to update this thread to say that the amp is now working fine and i suspect that a bad connection at a distro block was infact the problem all along

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.