Massive Audio N2 amp...

Participant count
  • Participant list

FineLinePimpin
10+ year member

Stuck in WV
So im considering this amp to power my I.A.D. Reign 12 as I want something small..and powerful but well made. Ive found prices from 339 bucks to 158 bucks...all brand new and NOT on ebay or craigslist. I figured the cheaper ones would be factory refurbs or something but nope seem to brand new a stock. So what gives..are they discontinued or something...all smoke and mirrors. Did a search on here and didn't read anything really bad about them. So may someone can shed some like on 'em.

Thanks.

Thanks for the info guys...ive been kinda looking at the American Bass stuff but don't know much about them and thought it may have been one of those cheapy breands. Im also looking at Audioque/Soundqubed.

so far im looking at the Audioque/Soundqubed Q1-750, The Audio Technix AT 800.1d, Massive Audio N2 and the PPI Phantom p1000.1 which does 1k watts and the American bass vfl 1880. As above Tenacious suggested MMats but hard to find a dealer for them and like the new PPi's and American bass I know nothing about them. Last time I even tried a PPI amp was back in the mid 90's when there were top of the line and I could barely afford them...now they seem super reasonable. Im looking for a clean sound and listen to all types of music from rap/hip-hop to dubstep to Motown...but usually loud and low music.

The reason you see such big differences in prices on Massive Audio is because many stores are not advertising at the prices required by the manufacturer. Massive Audio has a MAP policy, but when a seller disregards it they price it however they want.

From a practical standpoint the Massive Nano amps are very good. I used an N2 at 1 ohm for almost a year under my driver's seat. I don't listen to bass heavy music often, but I never had a single issue with that amp. It's one of the smallest amps you can find that makes 800W at 1 ohm.

For anyone looking to buy a PPI P1000.1 I have 2 of them left for $175 shipped.

The reason you see such big differences in prices on Massive Audio is because many stores are not advertising at the prices required by the manufacturer. Massive Audio has a MAP policy, but when a seller disregards it they price it however they want.

From a practical standpoint the Massive Nano amps are very good. I used an N2 at 1 ohm for almost a year under my driver's seat. I don't listen to bass heavy music often, but I never had a single issue with that amp. It's one of the smallest amps you can find that makes 800W at 1 ohm.

For anyone looking to buy a PPI P1000.1 I have 2 of them left for $175 shipped.

Those PPI's new or used...and not to sound like a douche....but how is their quality these days?
All of my PPI amps are new. This model is from the Phantom line, which for me and my customers has been amazing. It's not an in-house circuit board design, but they really struck gold with this design.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.