Massive N3 nano

johnsonboys

Senior VIP Member
Item(s) for Sale:

Massive audio N3 nano block amp. this little thing is no joke, i was skeptical because of its size. In the real world this little thing performs great! does every bit of rated clean power and you can tuck or hide this thing anywhere. lookin for something closer to 2k or a nice HU.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

RMS rating

450@4

700@2

1400@1

Price:

151 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)). View attachment 26547858View attachment 26547857View attachment 26547859

Thanks! Not many people think very highly of these for some reason, it's amazing that there not 550-600 new. The quality and performance is that of a 5-6 hundred dollar amps but in a third of the footprint! I'm only gettin rid of it to get the bigger one.

I have heard people doing them at .5 I personally have not but they say that they will solid at .5 but GOOGLE will answer all your questions not only with more options than me but a lot faster response time as well.....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.