SOLD Massive audio DMX 15" stage 2 and DD 1008a

ravens9322
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Pics on page 3 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just got a Massive audio DMX stage 2 and a DD 1008a in different trade deals and i just commited to buying a motorcycle today so i need the cash to pay the rest off on it.

First, the massive audio DMX stage 2 motor and basket 15" is blown (traded thelow a mtx 9500 for it) but i will buy a brand new recone which is a quad 1 ohm so there are a ton of wiring options. 3000 RMS/ 6000 Peak and i also and send it to the buyer if you want it or you can recone it yourself with a recone of your choosing.

250 shipped with recone obo

150 shipped without recone obo PENDING

also have a 4 cuft box ported to 35hz if you want it, we can discuss it.

(Depending on location)

And a DD 1008a (traded ilovebass a Pioneer HU for it) single 4 ohm, really beefy sub and i would love to put this in a little box, it should REALLY wang. Rated at 400 watts but i have heard ppl putting 1000 to them with no sweat.

SOLD

Hifonics Brutus bx1605d, 1600 @ 1 ohm, 1000 @ 2 ohms, 700@ 4 ohms... Great amp dollar per watt. Used it on my MTX 9500 15" for 2 weeks and i love it. I dont really want to get rid of it but i guess i have to. I couldnt find another amp that puts out this amount of power for this little of money.

170 shipped obo PENDING

(Depending on location)

I can have pics up if someone is really intrested but please please please help me with this, I AM BEGGING HERE. Like i said, i got a killer deal on a bike and i couldnt pass it up, now i just have to pay for it, lol.

Thanks for lookin,

Chris

thats a negative. but its sexy, the motor is huge on this little thing... My buddies upset because the motor on this 8 is bigger than his orion 12. should be amazing

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.