SOLD Selling Off Entire System

Participant count
  • Participant list

frzninvt
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Vermont
I am selling off my entire system, I have not completely unistalled it all because we have been getting hit with ice and snow storms every weekend here in Vermont and it is still bitter cold. Not really a good time to be working with plastic panels since they get brittle. I will slowly be removing all the items and photographing them. Bought another car and tired of installing and uninstalling systems every few years.

I have my amps on eBay and you are welcome to check my feedback "Frzninvt"

Everything is in working order and been well cared for. I am going to try and get the deck and a few other items out this weekend. I'll see how far I get if the weather is forgiving. I need to take it to my installer to get the a/d/s 6.5" woofers out of the doors.

Here is the list: Prices are not including shipping! MO or PayPal to Verified and Confirmed accounts only!

Alpine CDA-7998 AM/FM/XM Head Unit, complete with wiring harness, unused remote in original box & packing w/original manual, mounting cage (brand new wiring harness (sealed), alternate remote control, and extra trim panel included) - $350

Alpine CHA-S604 6 Disc CD Changer w/17ft Ai-Net Cable & 2 Cartridges used with 7998 plays CD-R’s and MP3’s no problem (mounting brackets included, no user manual, have .pdf user manual for 614 model) - $60

Audio Control, System 90, Model 11 Center Amplifier/Spatial Restorer & Dual Knob Controller w/user manual (basically ESP-3 with built in 25W MOSFET amp and crossover chip set for 150Hz) - $120

Kinetik HC-600 High Current Battery (equal to 100 Farads) - $65

RF 1 Farad Cap w/Acrylic Mount Brackets - $35

a/d/s 236is 6.5” 2-Way Component Set w/original carton, passive crossovers, and all tweeter hardware (1 tweeter has low output I was using the with the PX tweeters and networks below, phenomenal SQ) - $100

a/d/s 336PX Tweeters (these are incredible) - $75

a/d/s 346is Crossover Networks - $70

a/d/s 200i 2-Way Plate Speaker 4” woofer/1” tweeter w/200i network used as my center channel - $50 I have the other one new in the box, the grill was painted on the one to match the car's interior since it was custom mounted in the cup holder.

Magnum Professional Cast Frame 6x9 midbass's (Cast frame grills w/metal mesh) w/MF & HF Modules (Cadence 3” midrange & 1” dome in modules, originals were shot after 20+ years) (Very rare speakers) - $100

Orion 10" NT2 "nTense" DVC's (Dual 4 ohm - 750W max each) - $150/pr (Very Heavy) One woofer has a small puncture wound since my phillips bit popped out, it has been repaired with a dab of silicone and has been operating perfectly for years (Waffle grills & mounting hardware available - $10)

Alterstart 135 Amp Alternator (Fits a number of Hondas check with Alterstart for fitment, factory documentation included) @ 1600 RPM (14.51V – 14.61V running) less than 1 year old - $100

Got questions? PM me.

The distro block I have is all just 4 gauge (1 to 3 (middle and sides) in and 3 fused outs) I believe, sorry. I ran three amplifiers and fed them all with 4 ga power and grounds.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.