Mark Antony Repair (Need a repairman)

Participant count
  • Participant list

skylineTT
10+ year member

bass=sekz
@akheathen; @ampjunkielikeme;

I tried to reach out to you both but Heath's storage was full and I couldn't get ampjunkie via text message. :/ need a mark antony 2500w competition mono amp repaired. at one point i was quoted 80 bucks to fix so i don't imagine it is serious but we can go over it again to make sure. PM me if you see this.

everybody else, do you know of other repairmen I can chat with if these two don't get back to me?

How do you like this amp? Ive had a chance to buy 2 and passed both times being nervous

[quote name='skylineTT']@akheathen; @ampjunkielikeme;

I tried to reach out to you both but Heath's storage was full and I couldn't get ampjunkie via text message. :/ need a mark antony 2500w competition mono amp repaired. at one point i was quoted 80 bucks to fix so i don't imagine it is serious but we can go over it again to make sure. PM me if you see this.

everybody else, do you know of other repairmen I can chat with if these two don't get back to me?[/QUOTE]

I ended up getting a hold of AmpJunkie. We checked the guts and it turns out the only issue is the gain knob broke and the knob/pots need to be replaced. Otherwise it should be fine so I'll have it repaired this week and maybe do some testing next week or so. They're very powerful amps. Heavily used in competition back in the day. They're decently compact for their time as well. I have a JBL GTO25001, had a memphis MCD 2500 watt amp and a zx2500.1. I'll probably sell it once I get it back and test it so if you're interested, i can keep you updated.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.