Mach 460 removal 02 GT questions

Participant count
  • Participant list

Blados
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Baltimore
I've had basically all of the mach system taken out of my car and replaced with aftermarket stuff. What I need to know is, can the fiberglass(?) board that is used to hold the amps and speakers in the trunk be removed completely?? WIll there still be a place for the speakers? I've looked over the car, but I'm not the hands-on kind of person. Does anyone have any knowledge about it?

Well, if the setup is the same as from my '98 Mustang, then you'll have to make or buy new mounting brackets (not sure if anyone sells them) for the rear speakers. However, it's really not necessary to have rear speakers in the Mustang. If your front stage is well done, you won't even notice that there are no rear speakers. Most of my friends were surprised to know that I hadn't been running anything but front speakers and a sub for over a year.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.