MA Audio

Participant count
  • Participant list
i dunno but i heard 2 MA audio 750wrms subs hooked to a 1500watt MA amp and my 1600 watt pyle and 2 performance teknique subs hit harder with less SQ

only b/c i had ported box and he had sealed. if someone put a sticker over brand names and price tags no would could tell a difference as long as they were rated correctly versus each other.

sub moves very fast, very fast movement causes sound bouncing off stuff .... viola u get bass

I like your reasoning behind bass //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I have been using MA for a couple years now. Started off with the old high current amps which had an unregulated power supply, but still pounded. I used a single 15" XL last year in a custom ported box with an HK1997 and hit 143 at a DB drag sanctioned event in my town. This year I'll be using two of the XE subs with about 1000wrms going to each. Hopefully throw down some good numbers.

I just wanted to know what everyone thought of them because there are many mixed reactions. I for one have been involved with MA for a while and find they're a good company. In regards to the warranty issues that people complain about, well you should return the gear to the retailer that you bought them from, and then they will take care of it. I find when returning warranty items directly to the manufacturer it causes hassles.

I've used a lot of medium / entry level equipment such as JL, cerwin vegas, pioneer etc, and personally I am really pleased with not only the way MA Audio performs, but the price tag attached to them as well...just my two cents //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

MA Audios customer service is the worst in the world. They are a mediocre company. I was not impressed at all when i had 2 XL 12s. I opened one and listened to it, and sold them before the 2nd package was even open. Theres better out there, and i suggest you look elsewhere. Especially since you are going to throw some abuse on them from competing.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.