ma audio

Maybe after all Tony is right Ma Audio is good but not that good.

With $400 bucks you could get 2 12's kicker L7's at Ebay.

yea man MA is the ****...i hae two MA Audio HArdkore 12s and they pound, the hard kores series are not the best for driving around, but they are one of the best for comp. the spiders get worn out to fast. in under a month i went from hittin 147s to hitting 143 just from listening to them while driving, but over all i think MA is one of the best out there, yea they have low end crap, and i love the amps, they may over rate them a little bit but they still do the job.
Stroker_Boy! It's you! What happened to you and your 130lb audiobahns that were guarunteed to hit 157db's? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

my immortal pounded pretty solid, but thats besides the point, i agree with the RE or soundsplinter idea, a xxx12 or 15 would suite your needs

Just get 2 12' Alpine Type R's

Yeah.. yeah.. I know it's all a forum boner.. but these woofers will actually pound and sound great, and for only $105.00 apeice.. that will leave you plenty of money to spare for a new box or new amp or w/e else you need. goodluck

http://www.ikesound.com

For a 400 dollar budget there is no reason to comb ebay...You can get a RE XXX12 which will suite your need excellently, However you will have to find one used as they are out of them now. There are 2 or 3 XXX15's on the forum here for sale for less then 400 bucks...I ran an XXX12 for quite a while it is an awesome sub I had it in 3.25 cubes ported tuned to 28hz with a Hifonics brutus 1500 (probably around 1300 wrms real world since the brutus appears to be slightly overratted). It wanged hard and sound **** good doing so. I never got it metered but it was phenominal to the ear. THere are other great subs for that budget as well. 2 15" type R's could be had off ebay for roughly 400 bucks put 1500wrms on those in the right enclosure they will suite you fine. I dont like L7's personally but some love them. Sound Splinter appears to have great products, I have never heard their RL-p line but the reviews they get are just awesome and the 12's are just a shade over 200 a piece when you buy a pair. You say you want to be different, then don't go with something everyone has. I would reccomend RE XXX 12 or 15 or Soundspliner RL-P 12 or 15 those setups will sound amazing get loud and definately be different.

THanks

Ian

what is soundsplinter and re xxx? what kind of subs are those. how does it compare to orion H2 or Kicker L7...or JL W7..same loudness? i want 1 12" that will get 140+ db will soundsplinter or re xxx do it.

www.reaudio.com

www.soundsplinter.com

what you hit on the mic is totally install dependand. The XXX12 will be as loud or louder then any of the subs you just listed with the correct install and power. The Sound splinter I can not speak for but there is a review on here about them somewhere that shows Db numbers...

Thanks

Ian

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.