ma audio

yangstar007

anyone heard of ma audio? anyone have experience with these subs..if so are they good or bad...i find them veryy cheap on ebay and just wondering if they are the same as audiobahn or better..i have 2 12" audiobahn alumq series and they get pretty loud that my rear view mirror tilts everytime the bass hits but the low bass on it is poor.not very good quality //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif and i dont like kicker too cause my friend has it and he is very conceited about it which i dont think is all that. so what sub should i get..upgrade my audiobahn's to higher models? and my new setup is 2 12" or 1 15" but not sure what subs to get.

First of all, whats your budget? Most would rank MA slightly above Audiobahn, only because they are not all about looks and flames... But MA Audio is still low end products, just like Audiobahn. And what amp do you have, or are you going to buy a new amp as well?

It's true that ma is low end in amps but tony have you heard an MA AUdio subwoofer

man those woofers are heavy and they hit pretty hard maybe not the sq of a JL but i would normal Sq and these subs are the best subs for very low notes the lower you go the louder they get.

You haven't heard low notes until you have and Ma Audio sub.

Sounds like publicity doesn't it

hey Yangstar probably people would say that they are bad because they're Ma but don't believe it cause probably none of em have ever used an Ma audio sub.

And Ma Audio subs are definitely better than AudioBahn

It's true that ma is low end in amps but tony have you heard an MA AUdio subwooferman those woofers are heavy and they hit pretty hard maybe not the sq of a JL but i would normal Sq and these subs are the best subs for very low notes the lower you go the louder they get.

You haven't heard low notes until you have and Ma Audio sub.

Sounds like publicity doesn't it

Sounds like it was in a well made, low tuned box. MA Audio is still low end, I dont care what you say.. They may make DECENT products, but so does Audiobahn. MA Audio is not an upgrade from Audiobahn.

And I did say MA is above Audiobahn, but if you are going to upgrade, do not go from Audiobahn to MA Audio, it is just not worth it.

Give us your budget, and we can help you decide on a nice pair of subs.

Low end...yes but they are the better of the low end group. I have heard their subs...if your looking for spl they are good for that...sq look else where. Amps are overrated just a tad but still put out good power for the price.

i will be buying all my stuff from ebay. my budget is about 400 or a little more for 2 12" or 1 15"..i was thinking about one 12" or 15" H2 cause its only about 300. and the amp, dont worry i will get a good enough amp but just not sure what subs will HIT hard and be heard from the block maybe not alot of sq but as long as it good enough. here are subs im trying not to get..kicker, alpine, JL. my friends have those and i want to be different

i will be buying all my stuff from ebay. my budget is about 400 or a little more for 2 12" or 1 15"..i was thinking about one 12" or 15" H2 cause its only about 300. and the amp, dont worry i will get a good enough amp but just not sure what subs will HIT hard and be heard from the block maybe not alot of sq but as long as it good enough. here are subs im trying not to get..kicker, alpine, JL. my friends have those and i want to be different

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/nono.gif.eca61d170185779e0921b0faa9704973.gif That will get you a very bad reputation around here. The object of a nice sounding vehicle is not to be heard from blocks away, that is just annoying people and is the cause of the laws restricting sound from cars. The point to doing this should be for your OWN enjoyment, not to torment neighbors or rattle walls...

Anyways, with a $400 budget, you should stray from eBay and look into some online companies. RE or Soundsplinter should fit what you want. I would reccomend a pair of SoundSplinter RL-P12's or a single RE XXX (not entirely sure on the price of an XXX though), something along those lines. Depending on what you have to power them with, and the amount of space you have for a monsterous ported box.

http://www.reaudio.com

http://www.soundsplinter.com

I've had experience with (3) 12's MA and (2) 15's and they hit good. The 15's hit low and both size MA's have great SQ i think.

yea man MA is the ****...i hae two MA Audio HArdkore 12s and they pound, the hard kores series are not the best for driving around, but they are one of the best for comp. the spiders get worn out to fast. in under a month i went from hittin 147s to hitting 143 just from listening to them while driving, but over all i think MA is one of the best out there, yea they have low end crap, and i love the amps, they may over rate them a little bit but they still do the job.

Everyone who has disareed with me has apparently missed my point... I never said MAA is no good, I simply said it is not worth it to go from Audiobahn to MA Audio, there is not going to be enough difference, so therefore it is not worth it. With a budget like that, you can do MUCH better than MA Audio.

Sorry tony... but MA is a good upgrade from Audiobahn.Especially subs.

I STRONGLY disagree. As I said, MA Audio makes better products than Audiobahn, at least sub wise, but I do not feel it is worth the money to go from one low end product to another. It is the same as going from Legacy to Audiobahn, just not worth it. If you are going to upgrade, then upgrade to some mid level or high grade products. With a budget of $400, why would you want to continue buying low end crap?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.