MA Audio hk802sx 4400 Watt RMS amp.. Is this thing really .5 ohm stable?

The subs would have to be dual 4 for the amp to be able to reach 1 ohm bridged.

Wrong amp or wrong voice coil config. Your choice

Go back to 2 ohms and call it a day.

Hard to explain this to someone lol.All in all, hook it back to 2 ohms or get a .5 stable monoblock amp

Because that amp won't do .5 ohms with bridged.
Ok let me get this straight, i told you that I had both channels going to one pos and one neg bolt on the box.. The subs are wired in parallel at .5 ohms.. I have the two individual sets of wires coming from the two channel sub amp to the bolts.. If I get rid of one set of wired... bridge the .5 sub load on the amp it will blow?

Ok let me get this straight, i told you that I had both channels going to one pos and one neg bolt on the box.. The subs are wired in parallel at .5 ohms.. I have the two individual sets of wires coming from the two channel sub amp to the bolts.. If I get rid of one set of wired... bridge the .5 sub load on the amp it will blow?
u a sexy man...

the amp won't blow because it won't ever come out of protect. Obviously.

As everyone has said before

1. You either bought the wrong amp or the wrong VC config

2. Wire it back to 2ohm or you won't have any beats

simple enough?

It will probably play for a while first, but it's not stable to be bridged at .5 ohm so on music it will DEFINITELY blow.

It's stable at 1 ohm bridged and above. What about that do you not understand?

Another thing that I need to run by you is, when I had these things wired at 2 ohms driving down the road one of the subs would cut out and stop beating... sometimes for minutes at a time... othertimes its fine completely.. Could a channel be going bad??

Another thing that I need to run by you is, when I had these things wired at 2 ohms driving down the road one of the subs would cut out and stop beating... sometimes for minutes at a time... othertimes its fine completely.. Could a channel be going bad??
Stop nigguh rigging your ****.

As stated before I hate NIGS, and this is after I wired it to two ohms from the first screw up by the previous owner...
My ex girlfriend was a NIG. A very hott NIG at that. I used to call her a NIG when I was giving it to her RAW DOG. Then she cheated on me with a NIG and I broke it off. True story NIG:fyi:

STFU retard, WHY WOULD I DO THAT IF THE **** AMP SAYS IS .5 STABLE AND I KNOW I HAVE THE WIRING CORRECT... SO WHY THE FAWK WOULD HE SPEND THE MONEY ON THIS SHYT IF WHAT ITS SUPPOSED TO BE CAPABLE OF WIRING AT CANT REALLY BE DONE
Shit is getting surrius in herre. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

My ex girlfriend was a NIG. A very hott NIG at that. I used to call her a NIG when I was giving it to her RAW DOG. Then she cheated on me with a NIG and I broke it off. True story NIG:fyi:
You must not have been nig enough, my nig.

Nig in the right places, I mean.

Drop the gain and upgrade your electrical. If your amp is shutting off it's probably from lake of current. Just running 1/0 wire isn't enough for an amp that big lol. You need an extra batt at least, big three, and most likely a bigger alt. Factory battery and a 110 amp alt will not provide sufficient voltage.

Pretty sure your the ******* moron... You haven't given me one good piece of advice.. This place is full of idiots...
You ask for help, then dont like the answer. Ever think of the possibility that someone might just know a little bit more than you?

Why dont you take a pic of your wiring disaster and post it on here.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.