Ma Audio HK-401SX

Participant count
  • Participant list

IsaiahLegacy

CarAudio.com Newbie
Does anyone have more information about this amp and it’s rarity, and could someone put a price on it? It’s a MA Audio Class X 1800Watt Amp HK-401SX

MA Audio was borderline flea market brand. The bigger mono blocks made rated power at 18V and were moderately popular for a while in USAC because they had a very low rating. There's a dude around here with a bunch of them and they regularly catch fire, though he is somewhat abusive with them.

I have owned 2 of them and they're great. Raw power. A lot of people hate on them and always bring up.the fire starter. That fire starter was the 4400 watt bid daddy that a guy was using in his competition and just burping them. The video is on YouTube I believe. I had 2 12 inch pioneer champion pro series 1000 watt rms subs on this amp hooked up at 1 ohm and they were a beast.. Only worth about 250 if it's in good shape. Korean board which is nice.. High current.. I'll buy it of you want to sell it. But damn fine amp. I've been looking for an hk401sx or an hk2000d.

MA Audio was borderline flea market brand. The bigger mono blocks made rated power at 18V and were moderately popular for a while in USAC because they had a very low rating. There's a dude around here with a bunch of them and they regularly catch fire, though he is somewhat abusive with them.

18 volts? 😂

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...