Lyttleviet's Feedback Thread!

Great guy to deal with seems like people are getting mad because he is helping the new people more than everyone else is

Paid him on Sunday May 24th. Monday was a holiday and he said they would be shipped first thing Tuesday so I could have them by the weekend May 29th. It's now June 18th and I have filed a paypal dispute. No communication at all, no tracking number and no speakers.

Where are my speakers???????

I would not do business with him. If it's this bad now what happens when I need warranty repair??

Buyer beware. Stay away!!

Paid him on Sunday May 24th. Monday was a holiday and he said they would be shipped first thing Tuesday so I could have them by the weekend May 29th. It's now June 18th and I have filed a paypal dispute. No communication at all, no tracking number and no speakers.
Where are my speakers???????

I would not do business with him. If it's this bad now what happens when I need warranty repair??

Buyer beware. Stay away!!
I have dealt with Viet many many times and I will put my name on the line that he has not scammed you. I recently talked to him and he is on vacation for 3 weeks. I have no idea when he's getting back though. Give it some time, trust me.

Its been taken care of and he will update soon. It was a shipping error thats all. He was upgraded to 3 day UPS.

Everything got straightened out, it just took a while. I started to loose hope there after 3 weeks and not hearing anything. Speakers have been delivered and communication restored.

Thanks

just bought hertz hsk 165's from viet. shipping was fast and he was more than helpful. and trust me i ask a LOT of questions. lol the speakers exceeded my expectations as i have never heard them before. i told him what i wanted, he recommended, and he did not fail. described what they would do to a tee. I will be buying from him again in the near future.

good guy. very fast shipping. just got my spkrs. look forward to doin business in the future.

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

lyttleviet

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
lyttleviet
Texas
Start date
Participants
Who Replied