Lr3 stock harden Kaman sound system

Participant count
  • Participant list

Repacent

CarAudio.com Newbie
I ran a line out converter from stock sub to a Jensen 1000 mono block amp to a 15 image dynamics dual voice coil @2 ohms the box is sealed and is 1.5 cubic ft and It hits but I’m not happy so I have another 1000 watt insignia amp and two audiobahn 10s in a box wired in series if I where to install that stuff aswell will it make any difference I’m new to this if any of you could help me out and tell me how to set up the system for the best pounding bass how should I incorporate all subs amps and I also have a capacitor any suggestions

Dont mix different size subwoofers and amps etc. It just makes for a nightmare. Personally i would be changing out the Jensen amp as its probably not even making half of the power it claims it is.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

Yep, that will mark the third iteration of teh X series. i figured that was in the loop as they have been running out of stock on the last...
That is the perfect spot to do that. OEM sub may interfere with the new one and cause cancellation.
Those NVX are very good indeed. I only have a leftover set because they were originally going into my brothers restomod 68 Chevelle SS and we...
Could not tell you, but you may want to start by going to crutchfield and get a consensus on the 7 or so replacements they recommend. That average...
As for a coned speakers (woof, midbass, mid) driver polarity, a common household D cell battery works great. Connect the batter to wires, touch...

About this thread

Repacent

CarAudio.com Newbie
Repacent
Goldendale wa
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from