Low Price Tool/Tools for Setting Gains and Crossovers?

Participant count
  • Participant list

B1GR3DDD

Delaware
I've been looking into picking up some type of tool to help with tuning my system. There's the obvious things like the SMD DD-1 and its counterparts, and also things like the TPI 440 that makes you life a bit easier. While all great tools, the prices can be a bit daunting.

I know you get what you pay for, but does anyone have some suggestions on what tools to get for a not so obscene price?

I've been looking into picking up some type of tool to help with tuning my system. There's the obvious things like the SMD DD-1 and its counterparts, and also things like the TPI 440 that makes you life a bit easier. While all great tools, the prices can be a bit daunting.
I know you get what you pay for, but does anyone have some suggestions on what tools to get for a not so obscene price?

Cheap gain setting tool

Free crossover setting tool. Just generate your frequency tone and and use it to adjust your amp crossovers till the tone starts fading away.

Audacity download | SourceForge.net

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.