Low-Hz (Free Mag or Cash Reward!!!)

Showrides

Banned
CT
As some of you may already know, http://www.Low-Hz.com was hacked into late last night. The hacker then sent out a newsletter to all of our customers, and also changed many of the prices of the products on our site.

There was no real damage done to the site, since we always have a backup copy. So the site will be up and running in a couple days, and it will be 100% back to normal. Also, we have some new safety features set in place, so hackers like this will have a MUCH more difficult time of doing something like this in the future.

But now to the good part. We already have an IP Address of the hacker. So we know of that persons EXACT location. The problem is, I am not sure if this is enough information to arrest someone, and to have them prosecuted. This is where you guys get lucky.

I am offering a reward to ANY information that leads to the successful arrest and prosecution of the hacker. I will send out a FREE SI MAG 12 or 15, or $350 in cash to the person who provides information that leads to the arrest and successful prosection of this criminal.

So if anyone has any additional information, that would be helpful in my case, please feel free to contact me at Ben@low-hz.com.

Thank you!

so are you looking for prosecution info or the whereabouts and id of the person who did it like the chackers friend?
I am just looking for anyone who knows anything. I have already matched the IP Address of the hacker, with the IP Address of someone on a Car Audio Forum.

So someone may have some more information that I could use.

oh i c, can you give us a clue i.e where does he live what forum is he normally on?mabeb i could do some undercover work //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif you outta contact microsoft or something along those lines mabey even your web hosting company and see what you can do about it persecution wise.gl

you know alot more than us already, how are we going to do anything when your the one with all the info?
There are people on the forums who know who did it. I am just looking for those people.

If you don't know anything about it, then it will be very difficult to find anything out.

I am basically just looking for someone to come forward, who knows exactly what happened, and who the person is.

oh i c, can you give us a clue i.e where does he live what forum is he normally on?mabeb i could do some undercover work //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
I don't want to release any information. Until I am 100% sure who the person is, and he has been prosecuted, I don't want to accuse anyone.

I just want a free Mag 12.....................

But ***** bout the site.

Wish I had known though sounds like I might of got a good price on a Mag 12.

True True
Or have so much spare time they waste it screwin with people.
I don't know why someone would take the time to do that. Everything is always backed up, and can be restored in a day or two.

Spending that amount of time, just to take the site down for a couple days seems pointless to me.

True True
Or have so much spare time they waste it screwin with people.
ashamed.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.