Low budget 15s maybe 12s? Not sure what I want....

Idk about the single sub idea, I've never really ran a setup like that I figure more cone areas better than less? Idk tho I just want it loud and low on what power i do have i know it's not much for how much everyone runs now days but I don't feel like haveing to have all the extra electrical upgrade that come with more power. But u will think about this idea if you still have them in a.week or so
It's all about displacement, not necessarily cone area. It's about moving air. One 15 that can move lots of air will out-perform two cheaper 15's that don't move as much air. Plus, you will have more enclosure space for the one sub, allowing you to tune lower without sacrificing as much bandwidth.

Ive ran a single death penalty 15 tuned low, and it was nasty. It was tuned at 29 but still metered 145.6

I also ran a single xcon 15 tuned low. Never metered that, but it was close to the Death Penalty

Single 15s can still get down

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.