Louisiana_CRX = Bad Seller and Possible Scammer

why do you insist that Zues doesn't know what hes doing? I can bet he knows more than most people on here.
because he keeps insisting just because his new alpine doesnt have noise that its impossible that another amp would. anyone who has experience at all knows that is not the case. thats all. at some point wouldnt common sense tell you that after a bunch of people suggested the same exact thing that maybe you were wrong and maybe the amp was just fine?

on top of that he just seems unreasonable and impossible to get through his head that this was his fault. whether his car was broken or not sorry, he should of checked it out someway, somehow, or assume the responsibility that he was taking a risk waiting so long. all signs point to buyer remorse and it seems hes trying to pull a fast one. or back to the original point that maybe, just maybe, the amp was never broken and this is his bad.

Dont you think you should have atleast told zeus about the 20$ fee? Or did you just assume he would pay?
well it doesn't matter things are settled...and I hope Zeus ends up with all his money back.....plus some //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/greedy.gif.5a53e6246569d7ab79867170f3b06629.gif

So did you tell him your posting it on ebay? Lol or you just going to put those fees on him too //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif Lol..Owell lets just hope you sell it for alot I guess:)

ok,whew i just read 24 pages of the most retarded bullspit i have ever seen. how can you ask for a refund on anything after 30 days? even if the amp is straight up stuck by lightning,it's the buyers resposibility to test as as he gets it.

and since i am kinda new here..wtf is OP? lmao

by the way before i get bashed i have bought and sold a few things here,pretty expenisive things.even shipped before payment to certain folks, and never had an issue yet

Don't sweat it Dave..... this kinda thing happens to the best of us.....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Are you guys having fun? So whos gonna buy the amp cause seems that I'm not going to get it without add more money... I would pay shipping but I dont want more problems, I just want this resolved...

well it doesn't matter things are settled...and I hope Zeus ends up with all his money back.....plus some //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/greedy.gif.5a53e6246569d7ab79867170f3b06629.gif
I paid $300 and I'm only asking you $250... Plus I can wait for you 3 more months... I'm already lossing money... Sell it for whatever you want and make a profit out if it if you can i dont care. I just dont want it cause if the Amp comes in bad condition then it will be my fault again.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Zeuslicious

5,000+ posts
<< 28hz feels good
Zeuslicious
SD CA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies