Louisiana_CRX = Bad Seller and Possible Scammer

Just because you had a smooth transaction doesn't mean everyone else goes the same way. The people taking side are the one who made this thread 39 pages long hint^^^ and the best scammers are the one with the most credibility if you havent notice some example: ronnie peay, miles0803, and that guy with the yaris who scammed everyone for all those boxes a while back forgot his name.
I do agree with this to a certain point. The only thing that strikes me as odd is why would he ruin his whole built up rep. for 2 medium line amplifiers. All the other guys aforementioned were pretty large scams involving lots of money. I'm not picking sides or anything, just trying to look at it in different ways.

I do agree with this to a certain point. The only thing that strikes me as odd is why would he ruin his whole built up rep. for 2 medium line amplifiers. All the other guys aforementioned were pretty large scams involving lots of money. I'm not picking sides or anything, just trying to look at it in different ways.
I can agree with that it is def a waste for him to ruin his rep over something so small, but at the same time in the pm's he said he had no money and lost his job. Then again in another post in this thread he says he has over 100 amps i dont think someone with this amount of equipment is that broke. The Op was even willing to take a loss on the amp. Had i been dave i just would have sent the amp back with proof of it being tested regardless of what the OP wanted as he neither provided proof of malfunction before install.

I wouldnt call them medium line.
They were early 90's entry level orions. While awesome collector items they werent amazing other than a collectable outlook.
Sorry wasnt trying to make them seem lesser. I own some old school orions too //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I can agree with that it is def a waste for him to ruin his rep over something so small, but at the same time in the pm's he said he had no money and lost his job. Then again in another post in this thread he says he has over 100 amps i dont think someone with this amount of equipment is that broke. The Op was even willing to take a loss on the amp. Had i been dave i just would have sent the amp back with proof of it being tested regardless of what the OP wanted as he neither provided proof of malfunction before install.
Yah if he had all that stuff he dfinitely wasn't broke //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif haha. Are you talking about this transaction or the other one with Zeus?

Yah if he had all that stuff he dfinitely wasn't broke //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif haha. Are you talking about this transaction or the other one with Zeus?
i was referring to the original OP zues. Worst enemy is also out of luck hope his gets resolved. i feel the the second one just confirms that the guy has something shady going. Refs or not.

Sorry wasnt trying to make them seem lesser. I own some old school orions too //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Actaully i was saying they arnt good enough to be medium grade from a prospective power look. Collecting prosepctive they are awesome. But functionality compared to other things is gone.

This is the last pm that I sent him on 08-08-2009... I never got an answer back and idk if I'm going to get my money or the pos Amp...

***** and it's funny there's still a couple of Idiots saying Dave is a great guy lol.

zz.jpg

idk what you are reading but from the pms he seems to be trying to sell the amp (as he has no job any longer) and get you your money and you just keep demanding money then saying you are willing to wait. why dont you pm him stating that what he is doin is ok and then he can do that and you would get your money. but as of now you probably wont get ish because he hasnt been on in almost a month. so issue settled. done with this 40 page bullshit

not saying he was right or wrong not saying you were in the right or wrong just stating what was stated in those pms.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Zeuslicious

5,000+ posts
<< 28hz feels good
Zeuslicious
SD CA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies