Louisiana_CRX = Bad Seller and Possible Scammer

I did a $1000 transaction with Dave and traded with him on another occasion, He is not a scammer.
you and a few other people but he still owes him money. i hate repeating myself because everyone should listen to me the first time around but......end of story.

Why are YOU the one bumping this thread? If anything it should be zeus not you. Attention ***** much?
didnt i already tell your ass i do what i want when i want. and chris is out of town, he wanted me to bump it.

you and a few other people but he still owes him money. i hate repeating myself because everyone should listen to me the first time around but......end of story.

didnt i already tell your ass i do what i want when i want. and chris is out of town, he wanted me to bump it.
umm ok... good job at making a dumbass out of urself

it looks like your the only jealous one...Mr. Peterwiener fyi
you have it all wrong mr. schmidt, im not jealous of guys that do build logs that are actually.......well.........build logs. hell, ive give props all the time. you know how you are though, i just know you will see me around for a long time to come because of how special you make yourself sound here bro. i would be lost without you if you didnt go on about yourself the way you do fyi //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/suave.gif.858fc102f7646e678ee8af7e1fbc41d1.gif plus, i dont get jealous over people that have to make 3 monthly payments on a $600 item ftw. WOOOOOOOOOT!

Cyberstalking

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Cyberstalking is the use of the Internet or other electronic means to stalk or harass an individual, a group of individuals, or an organization. It may include false accusations, monitoring, making threats, identity theft, damage to data or equipment, the solicitation of minors for sex, or gathering information in order to harass. The definition of "harassment" must meet the criterion that a reasonable person, in possession of the same information, would regard it as sufficient to cause another reasonable person distress.[1]

The current US Federal Anti-Cyber-Stalking law is found at 47 USC sec. 223.[13]

The first U.S. cyberstalking law went into effect in 1999 in California. Other states include prohibition against cyberstalking in their harassment or stalking legislation. In Florida, HB 479 was introduced in 2003 to ban cyberstalking. This was signed into law on October 2003. [14]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyberstalking#In_the_United_States

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Zeuslicious

5,000+ posts
<< 28hz feels good
Zeuslicious
SD CA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied