Louisiana_CRX = Bad Seller and Possible Scammer

gotta love the personal attacks about my intelligence and facts. fact of the matter is 99.9% of the people whom have posted in this thread have no dealing with LA-crx nor the transactions at hand so why post crap in the thread. is it because you wanna look cool with a higher post count. i guess to you forum chums i am an idiot. but guess what this idiot has never gotten scammed thats for dam sure. and also gotta love the mods for letting this thread get so long with personal attacks and antics without no one gettin banned.

i'm sure at some point i may get banned for this statement but all of the previous was true.

gotta love the personal attacks about my intelligence and facts. fact of the matter is 99.9% of the people whom have posted in this thread have no dealing with LA-crx nor the transactions at hand so why post crap in the thread. is it because you wanna look cool with a higher post count. i guess to you forum chums i am an idiot. but guess what this idiot has never gotten scammed thats for dam sure. and also gotta love the mods for letting this thread get so long with personal attacks and antics without no one gettin banned.
i'm sure at some point i may get banned for this statement but all of the previous was true.
not because you already admitted it, but just figured id throw in HOW MUCH OF A ****ING RETARDED DUMBASS IDIOT YOU ARE

I didnt read through all 40 pages nor am i going to, but I will say this that generally the proper thing to do when buying a used product on here would be to immediately test the item to make sure it is in working condition. He did mess up on the fact he waited so long to find out it had a problem. But when its all said in done he sold him an amp that was broken. Can someone fill me in on what happen?

So you disagree that the Zeus issue has gone on too long? To me rep is very important when you are selling on here or any other forum. It looked to me as though LaCRX was putting his pride before his rep. The Zeus issue could have been resolved within days, but pride is a mofo. As far as Worstenemy's situation goes..................//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif speaks for itself.

Some one still has there panties in a wad from getting banned.. lol

I didnt read through all 40 pages nor am i going to, but I will say this that generally the proper thing to do when buying a used product on here would be to immediately test the item to make sure it is in working condition. He did mess up on the fact he waited so long to find out it had a problem. But when its all said in done he sold him an amp that was broken. Can someone fill me in on what happen?
WTF are you talking about. That situation is not mine. Read the first page. I believe thats all you'll need to read.

As for the update. Because i just want things fixed i believe i gave him a huge break. He said he had 2 more tweets which one needed to be repaired and i told him to send me both of those and $15 for the crossovers that i had to buy. I believe that is more than fair. I already have the $15 and im waiting on the tweets as we speak.

WTF are you talking about. That situation is not mine. Read the first page. I believe thats all you'll need to read.

As for the update. Because i just want things fixed i believe i gave him a huge break. He said he had 2 more tweets which one needed to be repaired and i told him to send me both of those and $15 for the crossovers that i had to buy. I believe that is more than fair. I already have the $15 and im waiting on the tweets as we speak.
good, because i wont quit until richey rich here fixes ****. hes already buyin **** on here and hasnt fixed these situations yet. he is HUGE PIECE OF DOG **** THAT NEEDS BLASTED IN HIS FUCKIN OLD ASS HEAD! that is all......for now

Still no word from LA_CRX...

I though he said he'll ship the amp to me but he doesn't even know my current Address...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Zeuslicious

5,000+ posts
<< 28hz feels good
Zeuslicious
SD CA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies