Loudest no-wall suv's?

Like I said earlier, someone with the same truck with a pair of N3 18's and a 20k did over a 57 so that's the only reason I know it's achievable. I've always set my goals very very high and so far I haven't failed yet. I hope this isn't the first time I'll fail. I know at 157, gaining from there will take more come area and a lot more power so I'm going to stick to my 2 sub setup

The only org local to me has pretty much no one competes in no-wall. The all time record is a 157 and that's in a b-pillar astro van

Like I said earlier, someone with the same truck with a pair of N3 18's and a 20k did over a 57 so that's the only reason I know it's achievable. I've always set my goals very very high and so far I haven't failed yet. I hope this isn't the first time I'll fail. I know at 157, gaining from there will take more come area and a lot more power so I'm going to stick to my 2 sub setup
The only org local to me has pretty much no one competes in no-wall. The all time record is a 157 and that's in a b-pillar astro van
There was a Canadian that was doing 57's in a CRX IIRC, but I think he has something different now. Otherwise the loudest no-wall I know of in the northeast is Derek who does a 153. You should just wall and try to chase team RENOTS numbers if you want some real competition.

---------- Post added at 10:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 AM ----------

I was thinking more engineering, but honestly wouldn't mind assembly. I think it would be cool to work for them either way
An engineering degree is one of the few things left that's a worthwhile investmment of 4 years + a quarter million of debt. Go for it!

An engineering degree is one of the few things left that's a worthwhile investmment of 4 years + a quarter million of debt. Go for it
I'm pretty set for college. I'm a double legacy at Iowa State University, have a good ACT & GPA, plus a sizable college fund. I'm planning to get a mechanical engineering degree there.

Then I'm hoping to do something in the audio or automotive industry

Back on topic. I've seen a few cars and SUV"s hit into the 50's no wall. Never been in a 157 no wall but close to it, my best score ever none certified was 152.1 SS1-2 NW. My friend had some shockers back in the day doing over 150 with 2 12's.

There was a Canadian that was doing 57's in a CRX IIRC, but I think he has something different now. Otherwise the loudest no-wall I know of in the northeast is Derek who does a 153. You should just wall and try to chase team RENOTS numbers if you want some real competition. 

---------- Post added at 10:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 AM ----------

An engineering degree is one of the few things left that's a worthwhile investmment of 4 years + a quarter million of debt. Go for it!
Derek told me he does a 156 lol. I'm not worried about anyone currently running in ssnw in New Negland. I'm looking to hold the title for loudest score ever posted in SSNW in NE

So really, the loudest running right now would be me, but it doesn't count because I won't go to a show and post the score lol

Derek told me he does a 156 lol. I'm not worried about anyone currently running in ssnw in New Negland. I'm looking to hold the title for loudest score ever posted in SSNW in NE

So really, the loudest running right now would be me, but it doesn't count because I won't go to a show and post the score lol
It was 153.0 in Hyannis a few weeks ago... assuming we're talking about the same Derek. TNE used to have records posted on their site but I can't find that info with the new org. Like I said AFAIK the CRX from Canada did 57 and change so that would be the number to beat in that org in this region.

It was 153.0 in Hyannis a few weeks ago... assuming we're talking about the same Derek. TNE used to have records posted on their site but I can't find that info with the new org. Like I said AFAIK the CRX from Canada did 57 and change so that would be the number to beat in that org in this region.
"56.1 on a 5k".... But that was right after I posted my score so who knows. I wish there were other orgs in the area. There's only 1 or 2 people who compete in NW around here and I definitely don't want wall my truck

"56.1 on a 5k".... But that was right after I posted my score so who knows. I wish there were other orgs in the area. There's only 1 or 2 people who compete in NW around here and I definitely don't want wall my truck
Must be a different Derek. The one up this way is running AB 1000.1

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.