Loud01Blazer ??? any thing about him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

civic si
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
stp mn
i just recently bought this black berry pearl from him. i sent him payment but he never got back at me about my tracking number or my items... this is what he said on saturday night.

Yeah sorry we had tons of snow last night, and someone called off work so i had to work a double today. i recieved your payment, i will get it shipped out first thing monday morning. I will pm you the tracking number as soon as i leave the ups store! thanks, i hope you enjoy the phone as much as i did.

well if any one knows who he is. let him know that i need my cell phone asap. thanks

i paid him 125 cash through paypal.

give him time.. he bought a pair of s15l7's he sent payment immediately.. i have talked to him ever since.wonderful guy.. A++++

we have gotten mass amount of snow so stfu and wait.. it hasnt even been 1 day..im sure he has a **** good reason

lol..today is monday and ur freaking out..i know he isnt lyin about snow..becuz its crazy up there....dont make a thread juss becuz hes running a few hours late..
i don't mis judge but i know nothing about him and would like to do great bussiness with everyone here but it takes time for me to get something here because i have family and currently into my 2 career in bussiness management in college so its hard for me to come by. so if loud01blazer is here and did sent it...im sorry to post this thread...but if you didn't send the item...you'll be sorry

You do understand that monday isn't over yet right?
yessssssssssssssss....he said this morning he was going to ship it....i haven't spoken to him since saturday night...at lease keep me updated...dang

you're on a mission huh? dude, give it a week and see if you get it. no one will sell you **** if you're gonna make a thread about them asking why something wasnt shipped on the day he said he would ship it no less.

go on, flame me. i think you are funny

you're on a mission huh? dude, give it a week and see if you get it. no one will sell you **** if you're gonna make a thread about them asking why something wasnt shipped on the day he said he would ship it no less.
go on, flame me. i think you are funny
i think you are dumb....happy now:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

civic si

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
civic si
stp mn