DodgeRammer368= awful seller

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amalan
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=261624

this guy seemed pretty cool when i bought the items from him but after he got the payment he told me it was waaay too expensive to ship and he wants another 200 from me otherwise he will cancel the shipment. he was just an idiot and trash talked and was completely rude and obnoxious. i told him to cancel the shipment and give me a refund because i am buying this for a friend and he has a limit of only 500 and 400 was the max i could spend on amp and sub since i need wiring and ****. this is the pm he gave me

"Will be refunding the money tomorrow. Thanks for being an idiot and not realizing how much of a ****ing insane deal you or your friend would have gotten even if you paid 200 more. basically just paying for the amp and getting all the rest of the **** for free. DUHHHH

Later

doug"

3 days went by and no money in my account and he refused to tell me whether he shipped out the items or was going to give me a refund but i got him to tell me he sold the items and shipped them out over aim as another "interested buyer"

when i got them they were poorly wrapped. he wrapped the sub in a towel and placed it in a box and there are dings all over the cone of the subwoofer.

the shipping cost for him tho

3 different packages

box: $38.44

sub:$32.07

amp:$22.81

usps prints the cost of the shipment on the box so going from 90 to 200 dollars is a pretty big round off error.

just stay away from this guy. he is an awful person to deal with and is just trying to get your money in anyway possible. he has had this issue before

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=124978&page=1

he has a few names i guess everytime he gets bad feedback he just changes his name so watch out

I never said 200 you lied about that and you lied about a few things in your "story" lying doesnt get you very far in life. You got the deal of a lifetime and ripped me off. I hope you feel good knowing this. It may have been a anger filled deal but you got your stuff on time, you got your stuff shipped on time, and Everything was as described except for the amp which was new everything was USED...

Anywho Im sorry that you put this in the bad feedback section...

Pretty sad to think I did all that work for you and you got such a great deal and in the end just because of some problems and accused allegations you feel that I am the bad guy.

I never said 200 you lied about that and you lied about a few things in your "story" lying doesnt get you very far in life. You got the deal of a lifetime and ripped me off. I hope you feel good knowing this. It may have been a anger filled deal but you got your stuff on time, you got your stuff shipped on time, and Everything was as described except for the amp which was new everything was USED...
Anywho Im sorry that you put this in the bad feedback section...

Pretty sad to think I did all that work for you and you got such a great deal and in the end just because of some problems and accused allegations you feel that I am the bad guy.
lol are you stupid? now you are lying about telling me 200? that was a direct quote FROM YOU. but if you think thats bs then here

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=261624&page=3

you even said PUBLICALLY that shipping was 170 and i took pictures of the shipping quotes sooooo here you are lying again in public.

and here this is a quote again from you PUBLICALLY from your for sale thread

"Hey guys I just bought all this stuff several weeks ago and have only used it for a couple days. I want to sell the stuff or possibly trade..."

how is that everything was as described???? barely used means barely used. this sub was beaten up.

and anyone who knows anything about audio know that 400 for this setup isnt the deal of a lifetime. you can buy that sub for 120 on ebay and that amp is worth 300 brand new. it was the shipping that got you and didnt let you break even from when you bought this so you tried to make up a ******** number to cover it up and hopefully make some profit. this stuff isnt a few weeks old this stuff is ages old. about a year ago you were trying to sell 2 12in niche subs so i assume this is one of them cause it is beaten up.

and you did all that work for me? i would feel sad if you did all this work and gave me the system for free. i paid for the system meaning i expect to have it not you to ***** about shipping it. if you dont want to sell your system then dont sell it. dont take peoples money and complain about having to ship it.

Yea BUT I never asked for another $200.00 buddy your an idiot flat out. The sub was never abused and was actually HARDLY USED you are such a liar I know there was no way that sub could have undertaken any damage the way I shipped it..

You really need to go to hell for a time out...

Yea BUT I never asked for another $200.00 buddy your an idiot flat out. The sub was never abused and was actually HARDLY USED you are such a liar I know there was no way that sub could have undertaken any damage the way I shipped it..
You really need to go to hell for a time out...
If you have multiple usernames, you need to be banned anywayz.

Where's a mod when you need one?

dodgerammer you are a pathological liar. you have embarrassed yourself plenty of times already i have no problem embarrassing you more if you continue to lie.

edit btw the screen shot is posted take a look

HAHAHAHA dude I said EVEN IF you pay 200 more it was showing you how ****ing great of a deal you would have gotten even if you paid $200 more I never once told you or even ****ing asked you to pay 200 more

HE IS FULL of lies and you are all dumb if you believe him..

I know for a fact that sub left my house with two hardly visible dents and that was it and arrived inthe same condition to your house. take a ****ing picture of this "ABUSED SUB" then dip ****...

AND QUIT ****ING LYING TO EVERYONE

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rotflol.gif.b453361716769b8110ddefc85ff03cd2.gif But I thought that he said he never asked for $200 more? Asshat and a liar huh? EXPOSED!!!

PWNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Amalan

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Amalan
Cincinnati
Start date